Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shoveling rocks

I have spent some time lately trying to free the Cannabis Wall and shoveling rocks to make a bit of money. Shoveling rocks in this weather is truly heartbreaking, because the weather is so stellar. I should be shoveling in a torrential downpour, but instead I shovel in perfect temps: 18 degrees, clear, and sunny. Rugged.

Today Jason and I are heading up to try Cannabis, again. My shoulders are sore from manual labour, but I am stoked. Shoveling, I feel like a fish out of water. I have little in common with construction workers talking about new saws or torque on f-150s. But on Cannabis, trying really hard, I feel like I'm doing what I should be doing. Even though it's uncomfortable and spooky on Cannabis, I feel at home up there.

Time to pour another cup of coffee and rack the RPs and TCUs.

w.